Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Seven Things That...

Over the past few months I have been doing a lot of soul searching and finding out who "Jessica" is.  I thought I would share a little about me with you all.  In true me fashion, I thought this would be a quick post, but it actually was hard to do!  Hope you all enjoy!

Seven Things that Scare Me:

* Job Interviews
* Lack of Control
* Losing loved ones
* Not following my dreams
* Not Caring About Not Measuring up to Society
* Finding Out Who I Really Am
* The Ecomony

Seven Things I Like:

* Chocolate
* Antiques and Their Stories
* Nice Yarn
* Coffee
* Babies
* Dirt under my Nails
* Fireflies

Seven Random Facts About Me:

* I have never broke a bone
* I have finished a marathon
* I have walked on the Great Wall of China
* I am fragile
* My first kiss was in Australia
* I hate sand
* I am allergic to horses

Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:

* Become a Mom
* Learn to be content with what I have
* Live in Alaska
* Be fluent in Spanish (again)
* Become Self-Suffient
* Make a living at Home
* Be an amazing wife/friend

Seven Things I Can Do Well:

* Knit
* Read
* Listen
* Homestead
* Connect with Kids
* Waste time on the Internet
* Coupon

Seven Things I Can't Do But Wish I Could:

* Sew/Quilt
* Have Self Control
* Follow through with Commitments
* Always see the Positive
* Run
* Fly
* Accept People for Who They Are

Seven Phrases I'm Known to Use:

* Oh crap!
* Shit!
* Help!
* What were they thinking?
* What was I thinking?
* Oh Shoot!
* I can't believe it!

This meme was inspired by http://www.squidoo.com/Rule_of_Sevens_Meme

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just found you through Ravelry. I read through a handful of your posts and really liked what I saw (loved the purple yarn your were spinning a while ago!) so I decided to join. Looking forward to hearing more about spinning, knitting and your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great!! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete