Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome!





Welcome Babies! After hubby and I returned from the movies we checked in on Mama-to-be. No babies. Hubby and I spent the rest of the afternoon working in the yard, planning extensions for the chickens and goats. We retired inside so hubby could be with the dogs downstairs and I could be here and clean upstairs. I just checked on the bunny, and lo-and-behold, there are 7 babies (at least). Mama was cleaning everyone off. She must have just delivered because it was all quite messy. Typical mom, she cleaned off the babies first, covered them up and then turned her attention on herself. Isnt that just like a human mom? taking care of the kids needs first. We have the lights out in the laundry room so she can get some rest. We will check in on them, but we are trusting her instints. She has plenty of water, pellets and fresh veggies. I will upload pictures later once everyone has settled in. Right now, I am off to plan dinner. Maybe ill peek in on the babies just once more...just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment