Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thrifty Tuesday- Packing lunch


Since starting my job last week, I have been trying to pack or go home for lunch.  Thankfully, work has a break room where I can eat and knit during my lunch break.  This allows me to save money on gas by not driving around town on my break as well as not spending money eating out.  Hubby has always been good about taking a packed lunch and I am trying to do the same.  Luckily, since work is close to home if I forget my lunch I can just run home instead of being forced to buy lunch out.  
  If you work, do you pack a lunch?  What do you do to keep it from getting boring?  I would love to hear!
PS The starbucks cup is a reusable one that I bring my coffee in...

1 comment:

  1. I love your cup, it gives a sense of something a bit nicer than what it might feel like otherwise. I bring leftovers most days, but I'm the kind of person who thinks everything tastes better after a night in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete