Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Picture Update

This is where they spend most of their time.

Meet Bitsy

They say the grass is always greener on the other side.

Isn't she beautiful?





She then tried to eat the camera





Look at how plump they are!

Sheep Butt...



I thought it was about time I put up some pictures. We have been busy putting up fences (check out how official they look), milking the goat (we finally separated Mama from Baby) and collecting eggs (or not since multiple hens had chicks. I also got to take some pictures of our new sheep. It seems like every time I have a spare minute and think about pictures the camera is far away or its too dark. I am proud to introduce my two lambs to the blogging world. Don't you want to snuggle them? Don't worry, they are for wool and not meat.

1 comment: