Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fiber Fun

 This week I received a surprise in the mail.  I had forgotten that I had signed up for a sock yarn club. How it works is that you pay upfront (or monthly) for yarn to be delivered to you.  I will get 6 skeins of sock yarn in 2013. This week I got the first of my six.  My initial reaction was that I didn't like the hot pink portion.  However once I wound the skein into balls, I think the pink is more subtle.  The yarn came just in time for Valentines Day (although I was no where near finished on the actual day).  I divided the skein into two equal balls and will be knitting this toe up.  I will hopefully have the pair finished in a week or two!







1 comment:

  1. Great colorway. It would be so fun to knit with such a bright beauty in the dark of Chicago winter here...

    ReplyDelete