Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Vintage Christmas

 As I have been helping my mom decorate my childhood home, I longed for my own decorations. 
 I found my box of Christmas decorations, and started unpacking. 
 Lets just say that my tastes differ from my moms (and not in a bad way)
 All of my ornaments and decorations are antique, vintage treasures.
 Love.
 I bought a live tree and put it on display on my windowseat.
 Added in vintage Shiny Brite ornaments and light reflectors.
I love my tree.  Although this year I don't have a house to decorate, at least my corner of the world is decorated in my style.

1 comment:

  1. Your ornaments and tree are GORGEOUS!! My tree is the tiny one from last year but with all the decorations and presents they take up the whole window seat :-) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete