Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Shoes




I think I change shoes more often than outfits... To try and reduce tracking in mud, dirt and snow, I have a pair of boots that sits outside. When I go out the back door I take off whatever shoes I am wearing and pull on these "goat" boots.

I have my work shoes, which stay by the front door so they dont get muddy before work. These are usually pulled on right before I head out to work


And what do I wear all day inside the house? My favorite pair of slippers. These slippers used to be my moms. My dad bought her a new pair, and I inherited these. They are super warm. The right slipper was chewed on by Jack when he was a puppy and is missing its "fur" on the outside. But dont let that fool you, the insides are still toasty and furry.


No comments:

Post a Comment